Work from home with Aclara in a Customer Service Representative position.
Aclara is looking for Customer Service Representatives to provide remote call center services associated with Smart Grid Solutions (SGS) communications infrastructure and meter deployment services.
Aclara Technologies LLC is a supplier of smart infrastructure solutions (SIS) to more than 780 water, gas, and electric utilities globally. They currently have several remote Customer Service Representatives positions.
Work from Home with Aclara
As stated on their site, Aclara’s 800 energy and utility customers across the globe,
Our 800 energy and utility customers across the globe ask us to solve complex challenges from making the power grid smarter, to delivering clear water, to empowering their customers to conserve energy. We’re a hardware, software and network engineering company building new solutions to hard problems. We’re big data gurus and in-the-field problem solvers.”
- Schedule customer appointments for meter exchanges via outbound phone calls.
- Provide inbound response on a standby basis to schedule appointments and/or answer customer questions and/or concerns.
The skills and abilities required include:
- 2-3 years of customer service/call center experience. If previous experience was work-from-home, at least 1 year of customer service experience will be considered.
- Fluent in English.
- Available to work a flexible schedule between 7 AM-11 PM weekly and 8 AM-8PM Saturdays.
- PC experience including basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows 8 or above.
- Detail oriented, good verbal, listening, phone and data entry skills.
- Access to a telephone (landline preferred) and ability to work remotely without distraction.
In addition, you must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time while talking on the phone.
Benefits of Working with Aclara
Aclara offers competitive benefits such as medical, dental, and vision care, 401k, vacation, holiday & personal time. They are also committed to diversity and to their veterans.
To learn more and to apply for the position, click the button below: