Way back when I was dreaming about leaving my job and staying home with my kids, I had a really hard time figuring out what I could do from home. I didn’t know what was out there. I didn’t know what were the best jobs for stay at home moms.
So, I would spend hours on the internet looking for ideas.
And after a grueling time sifting through all the scammy offers, I finally found some great sources of legitimate work from home jobs.
And since it wore me out, I told myself that I was going to help the next mama have an easier time finding work from home.
So, mama, here are the jobs I found listed for this week. I can’t guarantee that the positions are all still available, but I’m letting you know about them as soon as I found them.
So don’t dilly-dally around.
Take a look at this week’s work at home jobs and get to applying! 😊
Some of the Best Jobs for Stay at Home Moms
Virtural assistant jobs
Profit Factory lists some of the best virtual assistant jobs from home. Here are this weeks’ listings:
- Leyland Cypress is looking for a Virtual Assistant to work 15 – 20 hours a week. It’s a contractor position with a starting pay rate of $20/hour. And, they’re looking for someone to be with them long-term.
- Corporate Women Unleashed is a company that helps female executives and high-achieving women “learn how to harness their own work-life balance” as they continue to grow in their careers.
They’re looking for a full time, remote, “superstar Executive Assistant” to support their CEO and team. The starting pay rate for this position is $25/hr.
- If you have experience in hiring, onboarding, and consulting, then you might be interested in Profit Factory’s Great Assistant program. This is a long-term work from home contract position. It offers 20 hours/week at a starting pay rate of $20/hr.
You can apply for any one of these positions by visiting Profit Factory.
Social Media Jobs
$99 Social creates social media content for busy entrepreneurs so they can focus on running their businesses. What’s great about this is that, if you like posting on social media, $99 Social has some positions for you to consider:
- Instagram Content Writer: Provides customers with top-quality, unique social media content specifically for Instagram. You will also write short social media posts, and curate articles and photos for clients. No copywriting experience is needed but you have to be fluent in English.
It’s a flexible work-from-home position and pays a flat rate per account per month. To learn more and apply, click here.
- Part-time Content Writer: Virtual Assistants are needed to provide the customers with top-quality, unique social media content for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. No copywriting experience is needed but you have to be fluent in English.
Just like the Instagram Content Writer position, it’s flexible work from home and pays a flat rate per account per month. To learn more and apply, click here.
Customer Service Jobs
- Connect, part of American Insurance, has openings for remote Customer Service Reps that pays $20/hr. It’s a full-time position and training starts March 2021.
There are two shifts available:
- 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
- 11:30 am to 8:00 pm
To learn more and apply, visit the Connect website.
- Zapier is looking for a Customer Champion who loves helping people solve tricky technical problems. You need to have 1 to 2 years’ experience in customer service-type work.
But the benefits! Zapier offers a competitive salary, health, dental and vision coverage, and a retirement plan. And there’s more: two annual company retreats to awesome places, profit sharing, and they provide you with equipment – whichever Apple laptop and monitor combo you choose.
Learn more about the position, benefits, and more by clicking here.
So these are the best jobs for stay at home moms for the week. Be sure to check back often because I find and share the best work at home jobs for moms here each week.