Become a Full-Time Social Media Manager with Hello Alice
Hello Alice is looking for a full-time Social Media Manager to work remotely from home.
Hello Alice is a movement to connect entrepreneurs and small business owners to the resources they need to grow their business. This business builds predictive technology that supports over 200,000 small business owners from all 50 states and beyond through their free digital platform, helloalice.com.
Social Media Manager Position
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for administering their social media accounts, engaging with small business owners across various external communities, and strengthening the Hello Alice brand through timely responses to digital conversations.
Role and Responsibilities
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities as a Social Media Manager with Hello Alice:
- Work with the company’s designers and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Monitor social media metrics and report your learnings and insights back to the team
- Set needed objectives and report on ROI
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay current on technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Build relationships and coordinate with online influencers for guests posts, social media takeovers, and Hello Alice feature opportunities
Required Skills and Experiences
Some of the skills and experiences required for the Social Media Manager position include:
- At least 3 years of work experience as a social media manager
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Hands on experience in content management
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Strong understanding of online marketing funnels and associated metrics
Type of Candidate Hello Alice is Looking For
- Data-driven problem solver
- Always respectful
- Professional with a heart
- Creative planner
Hello Alice is a fully remote team, so all locations are considered. This position offers competitive salary, benefits and equity in a high-growth company.
To learn more and to apply for the position, click the button below: