Apply For Customer Support Rep Position with PhoneBurner
Looking for a company hiring Customer Support Reps? Check out this software company that’s hiring Customer Support Reps to provide customer care and technical support for their customers.
Company hiring Customer Support Reps
PhoneBurner, a growing software company, provides online dialing and contact management software for small and mid-size businesses.
They are looking for Customer Support Reps for a remote position meaning you can work from your home office.
The hours are full-time–40 hours a week during business hours. Compensation will depend on experience and ranges from $17-20/hr.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Answer incoming calls, chats, emails, and take all required actions to solve customer needs.
- Provide responses that are comprehensive and accurate by consulting available resources and information.
- Assist in keeping all required reference materials up-to-date.
- Find solutions for technical issues and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ needs, and communicate these needs to management.
Some of the knowledge and skills required for the position include:
- A strong desire to help customers
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to troubleshoot software / technical issues
- Able to learn quickly
- Ability to work independently
Home Office Requirements
Items needed in your home office include:
- Quiet, dedicated work space that’s free from distractions
- High-speed internet
- Quality headset with good sound
- Reliable and fast personal computer (Windows or Mac)
Experience and Education
Experience and education requirements include:
- Prefer college degree
- Must have at least 2 years prior experience in customer service or technical support
- Experience with high call volume a plus
- SaaS experience a plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices a plus
- Must have Zendesk experience
- Must have Intercom experience (or other chat programs)
Interested in learning more about PhoneBurner and the Customer Support Rep position? Click the button below to learn and to apply.